For quick and easy reference, I’ve put together a guide of all my favorite natural and eco-friendly products that I use daily or weekly. Plus, discount codes galore!
For your convenience I have included direct affiliate links for my favorite products. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Eco-Friendly Household & Cleaning Products
In the Bathroom
- Who Gives A Crap Recycled or Bamboo Toilet Paper: Comfortable & sustainable!
- Discount code: Save $10 on first subscription box with code TP4EVA.
- Read my full review: Who Gives a Crap Toilet Paper Review: Funny Name, Seriously Sustainable
- Meliora Foaming Hand Soap Tablets (from EarthHero): Add these little tablets to a reusable bottle filled with warm water for some foamy hand soap that won’t dry out your hands.
- Meliora Gentle Home Cleaning Soft Scrub (from EarthHero): Perfect for scrubbing sinks and tubs.
In the Laundry Room
- Meloria Eco Laundry Powder (from EarthHero): Natural ingredients in eco-friendly packaging. Choose from Lemon, Lavender, Lemon/Lavender/Clover (my fave!), or Unscented.
- Dirty Labs Bio Liquid Laundry Detergent (from EarthHero): Keeping with the unique laundry scent vibe, I love this earthy Magnolia, Bergamot, Cedar formula in an easy to recycle aluminum bottle.
- Meloria Eco Laundry Stain Stick (from EarthHero): Powerful stain removing product with zero waste.
- Wool Eco Dryer Balls (from EarthHero): The sustainable alternative to dryer sheets to naturally fluff your laundry and reduce drying time.
- Sun is Shining Organic Essential Oil (from EarthHero): Add a couple of drops to your dryer balls for a light and bright laundry scent.
In the Kitchen
- Blueland Dishwasher Detergent (from Amazon): Clean dishes without the harmful chemicals.
- GreenPolly Recycled Kitchen Trash Bags (from EarthHero): Make garbage day a bit more sustainable with these trash bags made from post-consumer recycled plastic and green polyethylene from sugarcane.
Natural Health & Beauty Products
For Your Hair
- Seed Phytonutrients Natural Everyday Shampoo (from EarthHero): Perfect for fine hair like mine, it leaves my hair feeling clean and light. Plus, it comes in infinitely recyclable aluminum.
- Acure Dry Shampoo Powder (from Amazon): Works great for in-between shampoo days without a wasteful aerosol can.
Skin Care & Sunscreen
- Thinkbaby Sunscreen (from Think): Perfect for the whole family; my kids, husband and I all use Thinkbaby sunscreen. For my face, I use the Maelove sunscreen below.
- Discount codes: Save 10% with code THINK10 or Sign-up for the newsletter and get 20% off your first purchase with code WELCOME.
- Read my full review: 7 Reasons to Try Thinkbaby Kids Sunscreen.
- Maelove Facial Sunscreen (from Maelove): The best natural mineral sunscreen I’ve tried – light and easy absorption.
- Badger Damascus Rose Facial Oil (from EarthHero): Rich facial moisturizer that leaves my skin with a dewy glow. Plus, it’s made from organic ingredients.
For Your Body
- Badger Balm (from EarthHero): Amazing for dry skin and it comes in a portable & recyclable tin.
In the Garden
- Subpod Garden Compost System: A visually appealing and easy to maintain in-ground compost system.
- Discount code: Save 10% with code LEAH 10.
- Read my full review: 5 Reasons to Try a Subpod Garden Compost System
Sustainable Children’s Clothing
- Primary: An awesome source for sustainable children’s clothes, especially for bright solids and simple patterns.
- Discount code: Save 20% on your first Primary order with code AFF20PCT
- Read my full review: Primary Baby & Kids Clothes Review
- Crann Organic: Local West Michigan company making ethical and organic children’s clothing.
- Read my full review: Crann Organic: The Best Organic Underwear For Boys