I’m Leah, a lifelong Michigander and nature lover. As a mom of two young children, outdoor adventures and natural living are key aspects to keeping our family active and healthy. I am passionate about sharing fun and educational family activities, healthy recipes, and natural products that are safe for the environment and for little growing bodies.
I come from a hiking and camping family. My childhood consisted of yearly camping trips to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and regular camping trips around the state. Even when we went to Disney World as a child, we drove the family motorhome and stayed in the Disney World campground.
As a parent, I want my children (and yours!) to love and appreciate nature for their own well-being and for the well-being of our planet. Spending time outdoors is great for physical and mental health for the whole family. Teaching children to respect and appreciate nature can have a positive impact on the future of our planet.
All Natural Adventures
What kind of information can you find here?
- Play: The main goal is to encourage families everywhere to have fun and engaging adventures together, especially by exploring the great outdoors all year long. No matter where you live, look for ideas and recommendations to create memorable experiences together as a family.
- Eat: Easy, healthy, and delicious! That is my motto when it comes to making kid-friendly recipes.
- Learn: Exploring the natural world is one of the best ways to learn about it! Look for fun and educational nature posts and information about holidays that celebrate nature.
- Go Natural: As a nature lover and a protective parent, researching safe products for babies and kids has become a particular passion of mine. I am dedicated to finding and sharing information on quality products that are safe for children and the environment.
- Explore West MI: If you live in or plan to visit beautiful West Michigan, the local guides provide first-hand experience of specific kid friendly activities in the area.
If you ever have any questions, feel free to leave them below or email email@example.com and I will be more than happy to connect.
All the best,